Our Client is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in the delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions, and project resources.
Our Client is looking for a Frontend Developer to engineer and develop their direct-to-consumer FinTech Platform. React, jQuery, Bootstrap,
Material, CSS. The ideal candidate should have experience working on the full lifecycle of a SaaS development project, DTC web and mobile development, and work well in a collaborative team environment.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Responsible for frontend web and mobile development.
● Understand how to work with several languages and frameworks
● Collaborate with the senior architects to design new and
● Ensure the scalability and quality of all code.
● 3+ years experience building UIs with HTML/CSS and JS libraries – React as main framework, jQuery experience also a plus
● Must have 2+ years of experience with React Native
● Expertise in SaaS/platform architecture and SPAs
● Deep understanding of object-oriented programming, function
writing, APIs, etc. to articulate back-end requirements
● Experience creating component-based code for reusability,
uniformity, and efficiency
● Able to work with product management and design to bring
requirements and mockups into reality on a feature to feature
basis as well as overall platform design
● Ability to learn quickly, take ownership of code
● Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Fluent level of English is a must since the Client is based in the USA.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)