Our Client is a social media management software company that provides tools to empower marketers in regulated industries to manage organic social media content and paid social media advertising in one place.
Our Client is looking for a talented, full-stack Senior Software Engineer eager to join their growing team.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
Problems You Will Tackle:
● Work closely with the Chief Technology Officer on a forward looking architecture to bring several platforms together under one technology stack and determine an approach for a mobile app experience.
● Scaling a multi-tenant SaaS web application built on top of Python/Lamada, Django/Node.js, Vue.js/React, running on AWS - ECS, Beanstalk, RDS/MongoDB
● Building a delightful user experience.
● Ensuring quality via thorough unit and integration tests.
● Owning the uptime and performance of their apps via comprehensive monitoring and instrumentation.
● Experience as a team lead and/or experience at a tech startup.
● Experience with social media platform API's - Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn
● Working in a PaaS based environment such as AWS
● Experience with testing frameworks.
● 5 to 7 years (or more) of applicable software engineering experience.
● Experience building and leading a team.
● Hands on experience with testing frameworks.
Fluent level of English is a must since our Client is based in the USA.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Duration: Long-term engagement
Start Date: ASAP