Our Client is a Chicago-based provider of ROI-driven custom web and mobile development specializing in the delivery of full-service, end-to-end solutions, and project resources.
Our Client is looking for INCREDIBLE Fullstack developers to join a team which mission is a telemedicine platform to simplify healthcare delivery to everyone, anywhere, by creating technology to make it simpler for anyone to connect with your doctor, without having to go into the office.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● React for their desktop and mobile web products.
● React Native to power their iOS and Android apps.
● Ruby on Rails, Go, and NodeJS.
● AWS, with the backend powered by Docker containers running in Fargate/ECS. Frontend served by CloudFront, and data stored in Aurora.
● Serverless architecture to minimize the operational burden on engineers.
● For error reporting and monitoring, Airbrake and New Relic.
● For video, WebRTC services from Twilio and Vonage.
Fluent level of English is a must since the Client is based in the USA.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)