Coorva is an IT Staff Augmentation company that connects highly-talented software developers and designers with world-class projects. We deliver peace of mind to our clients by bringing the talent their businesses need the most.
We are on the lookout for a mid-level IT recruiter with some technical skills to help us source and recruit the right talent for Coorva.
● Manage all assigned hiring needs.
● Write and publish job posts.
● Source candidates.
● Carry out the screening process end-to-end, including interviews.
● Maintain our database of resumes.
● Help the Staffing department carry out the onboarding process.
● Make salary offers to candidates.
● Define and deploy talent acquisition campaigns.
● 2+ years of experience sourcing software developers and engineers.
● Advanced English level. Ability to conduct video/phone calls.
● Technical background. The recruiter must be able to conduct a high-level technical assessment.
● Familiar with ATS tools.
● Well-organized. Capable of managing several in-progress candidates at the same time.
● Good at managing the recruitment funnel.
● Recruitment pipeline management experience.
Nice to have:
● Social and soft skills.
● Reporting capabilities.
● Commissions program.
● Fully remote work.