Our Client partners with the real estate industry to offer on-site mobility services like electric car-sharing and EV charging for apartments, offices, and hotels.
You will be working on a car sharing platform with an iOS/Android app that provides on-demand electric vehicles, electric bicycles, and electric scooters as an amenity to apartments, office buildings, and hotels.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Architect, build and maintain excellent React.JS and Node applications with clean code.
● Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
● Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
● Integrate third-party API’s.
● Write unit and integration tests.
● Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
● Work with native modules when required.
● Work as part of a small team, which will include other React.JS developers, a Project Manager, QA professional, and a designer.
● Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
● Assist with building estimates.
● 3+ years of professional experience working with React.JS and Node.
● 5+ years of professional software development experience.
● Experience with React Native.
● Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
● Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
● Ability to identify with the goals of the business and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
● An understanding of React.JS and Node best practices and a commitment to following them.
Fluent level of English is a must since Client is based in the USA.
Availability: Full-time (30 hrs/wk)
Duration: +6 months (possible contract extension)
Start Date: ASAP