Our Client is a business unit of the world’s leading Enterprise-AI provider for digital health engagement. They help health and wellness companies develop the next generation of products, faster and more affordably than ever before.
Leading key development projects using React and React Native, as well as integrating with third-party systems.
This position reports directly to our Client's CTO.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Overseeing other developers work to ensure the efficient utilization of the development team
Assuming primary responsibility for client development projects using React, React Native
● Writing code and contributing to the design and development of key products and services
● Reviewing code for accuracy and functionality
● Managing deployment using Test Flight and the Play Store
● Ensuring overall development goals and deadlines are met.
● Collaborate with product managers, UX/UI designers, and QA in order to deliver the best features.
● Documenting software design and development product.
● Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our product.
● Project management for releases
● 5 years experience with React/React Native
● Experience with other frameworks, such as Angular, Vue, etc.
● Experience with integrating into third-party services
● Strong project management and organizational skills.
● Motivated, energetic and ambitious team player.
● Passionate for code quality, testing and performance.
Fluent level of English is a must since the Client is based in Austin, Texas.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Duration: Long term
Start Date: ASAP