Our Client is a fast-growing data analytics company, with 40% YoY growth in the last two years. They have a unique model that combines the speed and benefits of an end-to-end analytics platform with completely customizable metrics.
You are a Google Cloud Platform expert who regularly contracts and has seen many projects. You get excited for greenfield projects and love guiding and designing as well as implementing. You believe in infrastructure automation and continuous improvement. Given the right parameters, you have no problem capturing the vision, taking charge, and making progress.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Expert-level GCP knowledge
● Experience with AWS around IAM security, containerization such as ECS Fargate, VPCs, and network security
● Excellent ability to manage day-to-day progress, set and achieve milestones and deadlines, and communicate with team members
● Experience with Terraform is preferred
● Experience in data analytics industry is preferred
● Analyze this effort and provide an estimate for total effort and cost
● Design a GCP architecture to achieve feature parity with their AWS architecture
● Communicate and document the design
● Implement the GCP architecture using terraform and infrastructure-as-code best practices
● Other opportunities for collaboration may present themselves
Fluent level of English is a must since the Client is based in Colorado, USA
Availability: Part-time (20 hours weekly)
Duration: 1 year (possible contract extension)
Start Date: ASAP