Our Client provides financial institutions with trading technology for provide for multi-asset class execution, connectivity, distribution and data insights.
Our Client is looking for a Senior C++ Developer to help build the backend of their digital product
● As part of a small international team of experienced developers you will be expected to help develop, enhance, and maintain of every aspect of the company’s technology suite. Your software will be held to a very high standard of efficiency, reliability, clarity, and usability by the development team and their customers.
● You will write software primarily in C++ with a focus on performance and reliability; you may use modern language features so long as they don’t hurt performance or readability.
● Frequently you will be expected to collaborate with the business, design, operations, and QA teams as needed to refine product designs and advise on technical design.
● As needed, you will assist the operations team to efficiently diagnose and resolve issues that occur in production (e.g. forensic log and crash dump analysis, hotfix build generation).
● Significant and demonstrably strong C++ development experience.
● Able to reliably estimate and complete assignments with a minimum of oversight, but able to take direction as necessary.
● A positive, team-oriented attitude. Our team has exceptional productivity and high employee morale because we respect one another and work well together.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Duration: +6 months (possible contract extension)
Start Date: ASAP