Our Client is a product development company based in San Diego, CA, established with a single-minded focus: create successful tech products that customers love! They help forward thinking entrepreneurs and small/medium sized companies convert their ideas into world-class products. To do so, they leverage proven/proprietary processes that help minimize risk and increase the probability of success and are executed by their team of top design and engineering talent.
Looking for a solid senior technical product and project manager who can help Client build world class tech products.
They are working on internal as well as client projects. They are looking for high energy candidates, who enjoy learning and taking every interaction as an opportunity to add value and grow. They are looking for lifelong learners, eager to take on challenges and are not afraid of stepping up to solve and tackle exciting challenge
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● 10+ years professional technology / business experience with minimum of 5 years of that time as an engineer.
● Completely fluent English skills (excellent communication skills – spoken word, written word, grammar and spelling.)
● SCRUM certification or equivalent experience
● Project planning, estimation and execution using agile practices
● Substantial client-facing experience
● Taken products from concept to launch and beyond
● College degree finished
What we expect from you
● 100% alignment with our core values!
● Ability to work independently while being a highly collaborative team player
● Comfortable working with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
● Strong critical thinking skills and a pragmatic approach towards solving problems
● Ability to work independently and get things done with minimal direction
● Drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
● Strong documentation and verbal/written communication skills.
● Detail-oriented and highly collaborative team player
● You are a note taker maestro. If there is no ticket or card for it, we should not be working on it or it should be created in the board attitude.
● You must be able to facilitate meetings take notes, and most importantly identify the level of detail that is required to share at any given interaction
● You strive to add value in every interaction
● You are flexible. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with multiple projects and multiple teams alike. You are willing to take on the most challenging projects, problems, and conversations. You are happy working both independently and with others remotely.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Duration: Long term
Start Date: ASAP