Our Client is an innovative medical IoT company setting the standard for device connectivity and data analysis in the developing world. Their team is dedicated to the fight against infectious diseases such as TB, HIV, Ebola and more. They are the makers of Aspect, GxAlert, Aspect Reporter, and the ePT electronic proficiency testing platform.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will build the services that power their web and mobile applications. You will be a key member of the team, making technical decisions that will shape the company's future. They are looking for people who love to code and work with other developers to build meaningful products.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Integrate and connect health information systems and diagnostic instruments with our data collection platforms
● Build reports and dashboards that present actionable information to health professionals
● Maintain strict security standards for the transport of sensitive data
● Optimize back-end services for performance and scale
● Propose architecture strategies to solve some of the contextual challenges.
● 7+ years of experience in software development
● Write clear, concise, well-tested code
● Comfortable working in a team that spans many time zones, countries, and cultures
● Experience of at least 1 year working with Nodejs and any of these technologies React, Vue, or Angular
● Experience in one or more of the following is a big bonus
● AWS services, especially EC2, RDS, VPC
● CI/CD Pipeline
● ASTM, HL7
● Jest, mocha, chai or any other framework for xUnit and testing will be super valuable.
● Hardware, serial connections
● Medical Information, LIS, LIMS
● C#, Windows Forms
Availability: full-time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: ASAP