Our Client provides a great opportunity for companies in search of great talent, while bringing the most challenging and cutting-edge projects to talented teams across Latin America.
The Client is looking for a developer to help migrate to PHP 9.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Strong PHP working knowledge
● Experience with LAMP stack development and system administration
● Solid experience in MySQL, relational database and schema design
● Experience integrating Drupal with third-party systems with a variety of APIs and styles
● Experience with GIT Source control and/or Phabricator and pull requests
● Extensive experience with MySQL, REST APIs, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP(S), and AJAX
● Experience with Solr a plus
● Comfortable working in Linux/Apache environment
● Possess excellent team and people skills, strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
● Ability to quickly ramp up on new technologies outside of comfort zone, ability to think at scale.
● Experience with software development design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
● Excellent understanding of project management principles
● Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
● Good collaborator with the ability to set and manage priorities
● Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication and possess the ability to present ideas in business friendly and user-friendly language
● Ability to motivate in a team-oriented collaborative environment
● Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with a strong attention to detail mentality
● Strong Drupal knowledge and a quick learner to migrate into Drupal 8 and 9 over
● Experience with AWS tools such as: EC2, S3, Route 53, and RDS
● Experience writing functional software specifications
● Experience using Angular, React or JQuery for front-end development
● Experience and Understanding of Agile methodologies Job Responsibilities
● Drupal 7 & 8 experience creating complex PHP code and integrating third-party libraries and APIs to build CMS applications
● Node.js experience developing middleware that integrates front-end with developed Web services, databases, caches, and proxies
● Create, testing, and documenting REST APIs
● Experience with OAuth or other authentication tokens to protect Web services using an API
● Work with both NoSQL and relational databases, especially MongoDB
● Strong foundation in Web application and micro-services design patterns
● Ability to use Responsive Web design principles to build apps for consumption across multiple devices
● UX/UI experience for web and mobile projects
● Perform smoke, and end-to-end tests
● Manage code and projects with Git, GitHub, and Phabricator
● Agile/Scrum development experience and ability to commit to and self-manage tasks required for each sprint
● DRUPAL 7
● AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, and Route 53)
Take their current MVP version of the Platform and launch the technology to be actively used with customers. The current build is 75%/80% complete. The Client provides both a detailed Project Requirements Document and full designed Prototype in Adobe so engineers are provided lots of details as it relates to what needs to be built.
● Provides schools with the ability to disseminate a variety of forms and permission requests electronically
● Includes the most robust identity verification solution verifying the parent/child relationship digitally for compliance and liability requirements
● Reduces the costs of storing paper permission forms as well as the destroying of parent signed forms also called ‘wet’ signatures
● Adheres to a variety of compliance requirements such as CIPA/E-Rate, COPPA, FERPA, and more
● Decreases paper consumption, postage costs and delivery delays
Fluent level of English is a must.
Start Date: ASAP