Our Client; headquartered in London, UK, helps every organization on the planet to realize their potential by providing outstanding software talent.
They are looking for a Full stack Software Engineer (5+ years of experience) with strong remote work experience and communication skills.
The candidate is gonna be a part of a small team. They have some bid of a legacy code that's a few years old that needs to be refactored and put in a better state.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● You will create front- and back-end interfaces for new or existing products
● Dream up new ideas that will rock the library (software) world
● You will help with support and making sure their customers’ needs are taken care of, troubleshooting bug fixes, etc.
● Strong experience with PHP
● Solid knowledge of MySQL/Redis ● Very good knowledge of HTML5/JS/Angular
● Strong experience in OOP/MVC concepts and in writing RESTful API
● Familiarity with web and cloud security concerns and remedies
● Able to write good unit tests and perform developer testing in general
● Participate in production calls, troubleshooting as required
● Ability to refactor code and apply enterprise design patterns
Fluent level of English is a must.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Duration: 6 months (possible contract extension)
Start Date: ASAP