Our Client is an international advertising agency headquartered in New York — with additional offices in Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, London, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Singapore, Sydney, Stockholm and Bucharest.
As a software developer, your role is to build new digital applications and solutions in cloud environments with full stack technologies and maintain on-premise legacy systems.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Experience with layout, UX and responsive design
● Knowledge and experience in React.JS stack
● Experience using Jira and Scrumban methodology
● Experience with GIT and GitLab
● High knowledge in .NET stack
● Experience with .NET 2.0 to 4.7 and .NET Core 5 (and basics of 6)
● Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment
● Have ease of adaptation to changes
● Microservices and Azure knowledge
● Using Azure Environments, Azure Web Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure Insights, Logic Apps, Azure Storages, Redis Cache, Entity Framework, MSSQL, Unit Testing, etc.
● Build new features
● Create new user experiences
● Create microservices integration, data queries, and API endpoints
● Create new components and frontend SPA applications
● Develop in different environments and in all the stack of our technologies
● Maintain appropriate bridges to legacy applications
● Collaborate with Experience and Visual Designers to build new user experiences
● Build PoC of new features
● Follow agile development process and automated code/development pipeline flow
● Take ownership of different components/stacks of the solutions
Fluent level of English is a must since Client is based in New York, USA
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: ASAP