Our Client is a fast-growing data analytics company, with 40% YoY growth in the last two years. They have a unique model that combines the speed and benefits of an end-to-end analytics platform with completely customizable metrics.
You have a rare ability to truly understand how to apply analytics to achieve people’s goals and make business impact. Your drive and collaborative approach draw people in and help them understand what is possible. You are comfortable diving into new situations and business domains with new people. You are comfortable operating and communicating at multiple levels, from details to strategy.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Proven track record of applying data analysis to make business impact and achieve objectives
● Success in working with large variety of stakeholders at all levels
● Extremely clear verbal and written communication
● Experience in various business intelligence tools and visualization frameworks
● Understanding of basic statistics and machine learning techniques, and an ability to apply them to business data
● Ability to write medium-complexity SQL that includes multiple joins, where clauses, and window functions
● Ability to write medium-complexity python scripts that use mainstream data science libraries
● Experience in consulting organizations is preferred
● Experience managing analytics or data teams is preferred
● Own, manage, define, and help prioritize Questions, Metrics, Subject Areas, Delivery Vehicles, and Audiences
● Run Data Workshops and Design Workshops with customers
● Collaborate with customers and your Data Crew
● Build dashboards and visualizations
● Seek and deliver insights through data analysis
● Understand and contribute to the customer’s Roadmaps
● Learn your customers’ business domains and goals
● Set the path for how your Data Crew will answer Questions for Audiences
● Define data quality levels and improve them over time
Fluent level of English is a must since the Client is based in Colorado, USA
Start Date: ASAP