Our Client has a web-based application development platform that enables both IT professionals and business users to create workflow applications without writing any code.
They are looking for a Software Developer with good communication skills to interface with their Tier 1 Support Team on client support calls. This role will be to help troubleshoot and debug any issues that Tier 1 cannot resolve on their own. In addition, when not helping their Tier 1 team, you will be helping their Software Development Team to resolve issues/features in their Software Product.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Microsoft C# .NET 4.8
● Microsoft MVC 2 or newer
● MS SQL 2008 – 2022 – Stored Procedures
● Windows Server 2012+
● Object Oriented design patterns and good practices
● Troubleshooting and bug fixing experience - Developer Tools, Sessions
● jQuery 3.4.1+
● Experience with IIS configuration
● Backbone 1.4.0+
● Bootstrap 3.4.1
● Experience with single page applications
Fluent level of English is must since Client is incorporated in California, USA
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: ASAP