Our Client is a product development company based in San Diego, CA, established with a single-minded focus: create successful tech products that customers love! They help forward-thinking entrepreneurs and small/medium-sized companies convert their ideas into world-class products. To do so, they leverage proven/proprietary processes that help minimize risk and increase the probability of success and are executed by their team of top design and engineering talent.
You will work on an ongoing project within a fast-growing start-up (backed by a Fortune 100 company) that provides free, on-demand transportation to local communities in the U.S. through their mobile app.
We are looking for a solid Senior Mobile Engineer who can help build world-class tech products. Our Client is looking for high-energy candidates, who enjoy learning and taking every interaction as an opportunity to add value and grow. They are looking for lifelong learners, eager to take on challenges and are not afraid of stepping up to solve and tackle exciting challenges.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
● 3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development
● 2+ years of experience developing in Flutter
● Extensive experience analyzing, designing and developing APIs
● Experience building real-time applications
● Experience with integrating APIs, third-party libraries and SDKs
● Usage and knowledge of tools related to performance view, memory view, multithreading, networking & security
● Familiar with current trends and best practices in mobile development
● Advanced English level (excellent communication skills – speaking, writing, grammar and spelling)
● Experience using mapbox
● Experience with localization within app ( English, Spanish, etc.)
● Formal or informal experience in UX/UI design
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Duration: Long term
Start Date: ASAP