Our Client is an engineering and electronics company that specializes in the fields of industry, energy, transportation, and healthcare.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for developing and supporting their cloud-based micro-services and modern web and mobile applications for Smart Building as part of the engineering team. They are extremely passionate about building the best experience for their valued customers.
● Work with different team members, product members and business users to ideate, build, get data and iterate highly efficient web features
● Collaborate with other engineers in the team to discuss user interface ideas and applications as part of strengthening their systems and processes
● Review application requirements and interface designs.
● Identify web-based user interactions.
● Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
● Write application interface codes using modern Web Development frameworks.
● Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes.
● Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
● Monitor and improve front-end performance.
● Document application changes and develops updates.
● Take ownership of your area from start to finish and write highly efficient programs
● Improve localized experiences of international users with different cultures, languages and preferences
● Work with Product Managers, Designers, QE etc. teams to take any project from inception to completion
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
● BS/MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
● 5+ years of experience and strong passion for building global websites and applications
● Strong understanding of the engineering stack, and how each piece fits into the whole
● Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
● Hands-on experience applying Micro-frontend and Backend-for-Frontend patterns to UI architecture. Have experience breaking down monolithic codes to semi-independent fragments that can be built by different teams using different technologies
● Self-motivated, relentlessly focused on impact, and able to operate under a great deal of independence
● Working knowledge of at least one modern object-oriented programming language such as Python, Java or Go
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: ASAP
Let’s Get Started!
We are always looking for talented engineers to join our team.