Our Client is an engineering and electronics company that specializes in the fields of industry, energy, transportation, and healthcare.
As a Technical Program Leader/Scrum Master, you will plan and advise on Agile implementations. You will work closely with engineering teams, helping them and stakeholders understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work. You will use your prioritization skills to guide team conversations about the scope of the work being done adhering to our definition of done. Your strong communication and organizational skills will help keep everyone on the same page and ensure the successful delivery of product goals.
Buenos Aires, Argentina.
● Lead agile scrum ceremonies, facilitate user story refinement, and manage administrative responsibilities
● Help with team organization and ensure that teams are kept on track with PI commitments
● Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, story estimation, sprint review, and demo
● Collaborate with Product Managers, Development, Quality Assurance, and others in support of moving deliverables
● Work with distributed teams.
● Coach team members using Agile Principles to help team mature in agile process
● Work with product owner to ensure a well-groomed Product Backlog for the teams to ensure long term work visibility is maintained
● Make recommendations on the improvement of processes/tools and help establish an Agile COE
● Track sprint status and maintain meticulous records (schedule, capacity, dependencies, issues, risks,)
● Provide support to PM for PI planning activities
● Develop appropriate program management strategies for implementing requirements across a broad range of programs and initiatives
● Conduct program management activities such as communicating with resource managers, team leads, etc. to track program milestones and keep the focus on delivering program commitments
● Facilitate the creation of program definitions, work breakdowns, rough order estimates, communication plans and program schedules to determine scope of work for assigned programs
● Coordinate, resolve, or assist in resolution of conflicts and other issues within and between program teams and recommend/provide solutions
● 3+ years of experience managing technology projects; using Agile methodology.
● 3+ years of experience working as a Scrum Master with multiple teams
● 3+ years of hands-on experience with Jira; collaboration tools including Confluence, SharePoint, and Google docs
● Bachelor or Masterʻs Degree
● Experience leading one or more Agile scrum team(s) following the defined Agile methodologies
● Comfortable facilitating discussion and conflict resolution
● Outstanding, proactive communication skills – written and verbal
● Proven ability to influence agile habits of team members to increase team performance at a sustainable pace
● Experience organizing effective teams and building necessary collaborations with business stakeholders, operations, and implementation teams
● Experience facilitating cross team collaboration with the internal teams to fully understand business requirements and desired business outcomes with respect to production issues
● Proven ability to influence Product Development and Management teams to improve product features and supportability of a product offering by identifying problems and suggesting and/or driving implementation of fixes or features
● Experience measuring team sprint success by using standard sprint metrics and drive team efficiency and productivity improvement through data points
● Advanced knowledge of agile team metrics includes burn-down chart, capacity plan, sprint goal mapping, success radiator etc.
● Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities and collaborate effectively within a program team
● Certified Scrum Master qualification from reputed organization: CSM from Scrum Alliance, SAFe Certified Scrum Master or ACP from PM
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: ASAP
Let’s Get Started!
We are always looking for talented engineers to join our team.