Our Client is an engineering and electronics company that specializes in the fields of industry, energy, transportation, and healthcare.
We are looking for talents passionate about JAVA programming and eager to advance in their career towards a leadership role.
As a Senior Java Developer with Leadership Potential, you will play a crucial role in the development and implementation of cutting-edge technological solutions.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to lead and guide a team of developers in challenging and exciting projects.
Our client is looking for Java Senior Developer with leadership skills and cloud experience (preferably AWS), Database (Plus would be React). 80% hands-on, 20% people management.
This is an opportunity to make a difference by developing products that make offices, hospitals, factories and warehouses into energy-efficient, interactive and efficient spaces in which to work.
● First and foremost, you love writing software.
● Your code is comprehensible, well-structured and highly performant;
your best days at work are in front of the computer cranking out code on your own, although you have the experience to know that a winning product requires an entire team.
● You are curious and passionate about knowing “why”, whether it is why a use case is important for a customer, or why something strange happens one time in a hundred tries.
● You love both learning and teaching.
● Agile development is second-nature. Not only will you be expected to participate in daily ceremonies, planning sessions, and retros; you'll be expected to help improve our process.
● You strive for quality and are obsessed with unit tests, automation, and squashing any bugs that sneak through. But it's more than that: you'll use their product, realize "Hey! that's not what I expected!" and figure out how to make it better for everyone.
● Deep knowledge of at least one modern programming language (Java preferred) + Hibernate.
● 8+ years of professional experience developing and reading JAVA 8 + applications
● Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
● You have a basic knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
● Deep understanding of API Integrations (REST, WebSockets, GraphQL, etc)
● Deep understanding of Authentication and Authorization standards and techniques
● Cloud Technologies: All things AWS
● Experience developing IOT solutions
● Experience designing and deploying dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant and reliable cloud applications (AWS preferred)
● Certifications with AWS Cloud Technologies
● Understand key differences between fluid, responsive and adaptive design techniques
● Knowledge of techniques for user experience testing and validation
● Competitive dollar-based compensation.
● Professional regional growth and career development opportunities.
● Year-end Bonus: You will receive an annual bonus in compliance with labor laws.
●Vacation: Enjoy a generous one-month vacation period to relax and recharge.
● Other Benefits
Buenos Aires, Argentina with the possibility of full remote working.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: Oct 2023