Our client is born of Old Silicon Valley and new Freelance Startup Anywhere cultures. They are primarily remote and focus on interesting projects for clients as well as in-house ideas.
Come help build clean data-rich applications with a team that loves creating software.
If you enjoy creating systems that make sense of real-world data, creating systems that scale for millions of users, creating performant maintainable systems, and working with diverse distributed people that inspire and lift you up, then Wilde Agency wants you.
As a member of our development team, you will be able to:
● Working with startups launching SaaS products
● Building web services based on Kotlin, Spring, Relational Databases, Docker, and AWS
● Building data tools & interfaces
● Acting like an architect to keep the code elegant and maintainable
● Working with your peers on tools to improve our joint dev experience.
● Minimum of 4 years of experience writing Java or other JVM languages - Kotlin
● Fluent with Spring frameworks
Strong with database querying and performance concepts
● Strong object-oriented system designer
● Strong coding skills and ability to learn quickly
● Solid engineering capability with an eye toward performance, responsiveness, detail, and “feel”
Extra consideration for
● Good working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes for building and deployment
● Good working knowledge of the Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean, EC2, S3, Security, etc.)
● Full-stack capabilities (Vue, Typescript, etc.)
Work remotely from anywhere.
● Full-time, Long-term.