Coorva is a software development company that connects highly-talented professionals with great companies through either Staff Augmentation arrangements or Direct Hire placements. We deliver peace of mind to our clients by bringing the talent their businesses need the most.
We are on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to help us carry out the marketing department's operating processes.
The ideal candidate is a professional with experience in digital marketing in the software development industry.
- Understand our buyer personas and design marketing strategy accordingly.
- Design and implement lead generation campaigns.
- Design and implement re-engagement campaigns.
- Propose new lead generation channels when possible.
- Monitor email outreach campaigns and make adjustments if necessary.
- Monitor the performance of Google Ads campaigns.
- Monitor the performance of social media campaigns.
- Define and implement social media strategies.
- Define and implement newsletters.
- Plan marketing goals quarterly.
- Deliver qualified prospects to our Sales team.
- Design and implement lead nurturing campaigns in collaboration with our Sales team.
- Work with third-party marketing agencies.
- Assist our Sales team in creating marketing materials such as brochures or portfolios.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in defining and documenting processes.
- Assist our Recruiting team in marketing initiatives to attract talent.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- 1+ years of experience marketing software development-related services to US prospective clients such as staffing, staff augmentation, outsourcing, recruiting, etc.
- Advanced English skills.
- Copywriting skills.
- Well-organized. Able to manage several in-progress projects and campaigns at the same time.
- Active listening, dialogue and empathy skills, and teamwork.
- Process-oriented individual.
Nice to have:
- Experience with lead generation.
- Experience with Mailchimp or other email marketing tools.
- Experience with Growbots or other email outreach tools.
- Experience with Google Ads campaigns.
- Reporting capabilities.
- Familiarity with the OKR methodology.
- Remote work.
- Human-centered work culture.
- Work with US and Canada-based clients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fair compensation.
- Career path and development opportunities.
- Two weeks of paid vacation per calendar year.
- Co-working space available once a week in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- This is a full-time position. However, we are open to meeting candidates with part-time availability.
Let’s Get Started!
We are always looking for talented engineers to join our team.