[POSTED ON BEHALF OF COORVA'S CLIENT]
The Client is looking for a Senior Python/Django Engineer. The Client is a US-based company providing a platform for banks, mortgage lenders, wealth managers, commercial lenders, and insurance brokers across the country to empower their sales teams to be compliant sellers across social media channels.
Well funded and scaling revenue quickly, we are hiring a Senior Python/Django Engineer who will take over as Backend Lead of the platform we've been building in the past few years.
We’re looking for a Senior Python/Django Engineer eager to work in a growth mode startup environment that is capitalizing on disruptive changes occurring in the massive insurance and financial services industry.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
As a member of our team, you must be able to:
● Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and design new products, features, and functionality.
● Backend coding, implementation, development, testing, defect investigation, and resolution.
● Effective communication skills as you will be in regular contact with the client – a great opportunity to further refine your communication skills.
● 10+ years of experience in software development.
● Strong with Python and Django.
● Strong with AWS and Docker.
● Experience with CI/CD.
● Experience using third-party libraries, APIs, and web services.
● Fluent in English.
● Full-time, long-term.
● Early August.
● Experience as a team lead and/or experience at a tech startup.
● Applicable software engineering experience.
● Working in a PaaS based environment such as, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform,
Our engineering culture:
● Agile/Scrum, git/pull requests, continuous integration, frequent deployments.
● Curiosity, passion, and helping the team succeed are key to working well here.
● We are a team that works collaboratively and pushes each other to learn and grow.