Our Client is a full-service digital product development agency focused on helping brands launch and grow their businesses.
Client is looking for a full-stack mobile developer to help in the creation of a shoppable video platform for the cannabis sector. They need a self starter and team player who can prototype and iterate features quickly and can take reference designs and wireframes and turn them into a best-in-class experience.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Supporting and improving a React Native/Next.js app that will be deployed on the App Store in this spring
● Executing designs for various view and screens in the app
● Manage native execution of app screens
● Help to maintain our backend services and cloud functions
● Writing test for existing components
● React Native using Expo
● Next.js + Typescript
● Apollo (server and client)
● Firebase (using Flamelink)
● Google Cloud Functions (via Firebase)
● Mux (for video hosting)
● 5+ years of development experience
● Must have excellent communication skills, be trustworthy and be highly motivated to deliver results.
● Experienced with React, React Native, Typescript, Next.js and Expo
Fluent level of English is a must since the Client is based in the USA.
Duration: 2 months
Start Date: In 2 weeks