Our Client is a software studio and certified BCorp. Based in Toronto with global studio presence, they are working with the world’s most influential organizations to catalyze change across business silos.
As a Senior Software Developer, you'll report directly to our Client's Associate Director, Software Development, as you build digital products for high-profile enterprise clients. With plenty of technical challenges and opportunities to learn as you go, you'll work as part of our autonomous, Agile teams to make everyday experiences more enjoyable.
Work remotely from anywhere in Latin America.
● Lead technical teams in delivering enterprise grade Drupal-based solutions.
● Prioritize and estimate work to be done alongside designers and Product Owner, to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
● Provide operational coaching and functional mentorship to technical team members.
● Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies to implement improved practices or to overcome technical issues
● Understand Computer Science fundamentals and Software Engineering principles
● 5+ years industry experience as a Drupal 8+ developer
● Deep knowledge of the Drupal ecosystem, and expertise with Drupal 8+ site building and module and theme development
● Proficiency with backend development including Drupal services and dependency injection is essential
● Experience with modern front-end web technologies and techniques, such as HTML, CSS,J avaScript, Responsive design
Knowledge of Drupal best practices and coding standards
Fluent level of English is a must since our Client is based in Canada.
Availability: Full-time (40 hours weekly)
Duration: Long-term engagement
Start Date: ASAP