Coorva is a software development company that connects highly-talented professionals with great companies through either Staff Augmentation arrangements or Direct Hire placements. We deliver peace of mind to our clients by bringing the talent their businesses need the most.
We are on the lookout for a Sr. Sales Representative / Account Manager to help us carry out the sales department's operating processes.
The ideal candidate is a sales representative, account executive, or account manager, with experience in the software development industry.
- Win new business.
- Retain existing business.
- Up-selling and cross-selling to existing clients.
- Plan sales targets.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Lead generation.
- Coordinate service to customers by interacting with our Staffing team and our P.M.O.
- Contact new leads coming from marketing channels, such as email outreach, LinkedIn, and Google Ads.
- Appoint and conduct meetings with prospects.
- Assess client needs and gather as much information as possible about their staffing needs in order to deliver thorough, meaningful openings to our Staffing team.
- Introduce candidates to clients in collaboration with our Staffing team.
- Follow up with clients regarding candidates introduced by Staffing.
- Make proposals, handle objections, negotiate terms, and close deals.
- Collaborate with our Staffing team to proactively introduce clients to team members on the bench.
- Collaborate with our P.M.O. to discover new needs from existing clients.
- Help our Staffing and Recruiting teams understand client needs.
- Maintain the sales funnel in our CRM up to date.
- Create and maintain open positions on our business management platform.
- Qualify leads and prioritize them according to our sales strategy and buyer persona.
- Experience selling software development-related services to US clients such as staffing, staff augmentation, outsourcing, recruiting, etc.
- Advanced English skills. Ability to conduct video/phone calls.
- Well-organized. Able to manage several in-progress deals at the same time.
- Expectations management, rapport building with clients, understanding of clients’ pain points, active listening, dialogue and empathy skills, and teamwork.
Nice to have:
- Technical background.
- Familiar with CRM tools.
- Sales funnel management experience.
- Reporting capabilities.
- Remote work.
- Human-centered work culture.
- Work with US and Canada-based clients.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fair compensation.
- Career path and development opportunities.
- Two weeks of paid vacation per calendar year.
- Co-working space available once a week in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- This is a full-time position. However, we are open to meeting candidates with part-time availability.